- Rinse your mouth after each meal.
- Thoroughly clean your dental prosthesis just like natural teeth. Gently brush all surfaces with a prosthesis brush and toothpaste designed for this purpose
- Remove your prosthesis at night to let your gums and mouth rest.
- Clean your gums.
- Soak your prosthesis overnight in warm water or a product recommended by your denturist.
- We suggest you do an annual check with your denturist. The consultation is free of charge and determines whether the prosthesis needs adjustment, repair or replacement.
- Generally, it is recommended to change the prosthesis every five years.
- A period of adaptation is to be expected.
- The lower prosthesis often causes more discomfort. The first meals can be a little difficult but you will adapt gradually.